Get Back to SHAPE this September!
TORONTO, ON August 12, 2010 – September means getting back to routines: back to school, back to a regular work schedule and getting back to SHAPE! While the kids revisit reading, writing and arithmetic, it’s time for us to get back to cardio, strength and resistance training. CEO and creator of Booty Camp Fitness Inc., Sammie Kennedy, is ready to inspire Canadians to get their exercise back on track for fall.
“Right before summer, so many of us are absolutely determined to get into the best physical shape for summer,” says Sammie. “But between the patios, barbeques and parties, somewhere along the line we lose that goal. The beginning of fall is often when we get back to a structured routine, making it a great time to get back to a regular fitness regimen.”
Some of the top reasons shaping up often slips to the backburner include:
• Not enough time
• Gym memberships often require a long-term financial commitment
• Lack of motivation
• Not seeing results soon enough
Of course, Sammie has tips and tricks to combat these popular excuses:
• Schedule workouts in your calendar for the same time and days every week
• Look for fitness companies that offer pay-as-you-go solutions (i.e. 4 or 8 weeks at a time) that don’t require signing a contract
• Rather than going at it alone, try group fitness to stay motivated – your peers will keep you going
• Workout with a certified fitness professional who knows how to maximize your workout in minimal time with activities like Tabata training and high intensity interval training (HITT)
Sammie is available to share shape up solutions with your readers so they can get fit and healthy this fall.
- 30 -
About Booty Camp Fitness
Booty Camp Fitness is the largest national women’s-only boot camp program with approximately 100 locations across Canada. Camps start nationwide as soon as September 6th, 2010. Ladies of all fitness levels are welcome to join at www.BootyCampFitness.com.
We provide our recruits with a total package: full body one-hour workouts twice per week, our Ultimate Home Edition two-disc DVD complete with eight different workouts, a copy of The Ultimate Girl’s Guide to a Healthy & Sexy Booty and much more.
Instantly download high resolution photos, company history, bios, success stories, testimonials, and more by visiting our “Press 2.0 Page” at www.BootyCampFitness.com/Press
For more information and to set up an interview, please contact:
Lisa Richards, Communications Manager
O: 1-877-76-BOOTY (26689) x 100
C: (647) 268-4406